Perch - Perca fluviatilis

TimOH
Species Hunt Master

Re: Perch - Perca fluviatilis

Post by TimOH »

pat gill wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 5:59 pm
you obviously never heard the story about the young bull and the old bull on the hill
watching a herd of cows ????
Back to dogging again 🙄
IKAs #1 Butterfish, Chub, 3 and 15 Spined Stickleback Angler. Sure anyone can catch a ferox trout.
Irelander

Post by Irelander »

Neptune wrote: Fri Jan 22, 2021 10:03 pm
pat gill wrote: Fri Jan 22, 2021 4:59 pm picked up a lot of info there dave , watch this space
Do you remember bending my ear about being the greatest Perch angler in Ireland/the world. Caught above Victoria lock and released below the lock separating him from his entire family. Answers to the name Nemo.

SAM_2207.JPG
Legend has it the chain was firmly affixed to the kayak during the fight, only to snap when the monster approached the boat. If not for Captain Pat's cat like reflexes in grabbing the remaining half of the chain we'd not be seeing that specimen now. Tis the story of the epic battle. #chainbreaker # perchedabovetherest #epicbattle #iamgonnastop now.
pat gill
Secretary

Post by pat gill »

Irelander wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 4:42 am
Neptune wrote: Fri Jan 22, 2021 10:03 pm
pat gill wrote: Fri Jan 22, 2021 4:59 pm picked up a lot of info there dave , watch this space
Do you remember bending my ear about being the greatest Perch angler in Ireland/the world. Caught above Victoria lock and released below the lock separating him from his entire family. Answers to the name Nemo.

SAM_2207.JPG
Legend has it the chain was firmly affixed to the kayak during the fight, only to snap when the monster approached the boat. If not for Captain Pat's cat like reflexes in grabbing the remaining half of the chain we'd not be seeing that specimen now. Tis the story of the epic battle. #chainbreaker # perchedabovetherest #epicbattle #iamgonnastop now.
said it before Ross you see things that ordinary mortals are oblivious to
SAFETY ITEMS ; P F D , TYPHOON DRYSUIT , PALM BOOTIES, SEALSKIN SOCKS AND GLOVES, THREE LAYERS THERMALS, HAT AND BUFF.
V H F FLOATING RADIO , WATERPROOF PHONE, WHISTLE , FLARES , STROBE LIGHT , SAFETY KNIFE,
PADDLE LEASH, PLB, CHECK TIDES AND WEATHER
Dave O Donovan
Committee member

Post by Dave O Donovan »

Irelander wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 4:42 am
That's some high quality methamphetamines right there!!!
The Pike Whisperer, in fact I whisper so quietly, they can't hear me! :lol:
Peter Halpin

Post by Peter Halpin »

Popsy08 wrote: Fri Jan 22, 2021 3:49 pm Thanks Dave will definitely be giving them a go , I tried dropshot on the Shannon this year great crack but I couldn't get one 🤣a certain man next to me was getting them every cast but it was all luck 🤣🤣

I had one years ago on caragh lake in Kerry it was 4lb while trout fishing
Who possibly could that have being 😂

Return to “Perch”